Waterford CFE courses open up direct employment opportunities
Waterford CFE courses can provide access to 3rd level education
FETAC registered programmes leading to (QQI) awards
An application fee of €25 will apply
• There are no tuition fees payable to the College by EU Nationals. However, students should budget for the cost of examinations, textbooks and materials. Non-EU Nationals who do not meet the exemption requirements are liable for the full tuition fee of €3,653 as per instructions of the Department of Education and Skills.
• Department of Education and Skills Contribution Fee is €200 payable on registration.
• College registration fee of €250, payable on registration. This consists of a a non-refundable Fee of €50, and a fee of €170 which is non-refundable once a student commences a course.
• Additional course fees may apply – see relevant course descriptor page.
• Some exemptions are available on above costs – see website: www.wcfe.ie.
Please Note: All postal orders or bank drafts should be made payable to “WWETB”
QQI Examination Fee
QQI Examination Fee of €50 is payable on registration.
If you think you are eligible for the student grant, you should apply through the website: www.studentfinance.ie.
BACK TO EDUCATION ALLOWANCE
If you are unemployed, parenting alone or have a disability and getting certain payments from the Department of Social Protection or signing for credits, you may be eligible for the Back to Education Allowance (BTEA). Information is available from the Department of Social Protection.
The College is located in the City Centre, close to the City Bus and Train Station. A public car park is available approximately three minutes walk from the college.
Wholetime Class Hours
9:15am – 4:30pm
THE FOLLOWING SERVICES ARE PROVIDED
School Visits: WCFE are happy to visit your school to give information on our courses and facilities. To book contact email@example.com.
Career Exhibitions: WCFE participates in many career exhibitions within the region.Open Day: WCFE Open day will take place on Friday, 23rd November 2019.