This module is designed to enable the learner to understand the principles and practice of maintaining financial records manually and using integrated accounting software.
Payroll Manual and Computerized
QQI Level 5 (5N1546)
- To explore with the learner the essential and appropriate terminology associated with personal taxation
- To facilitate the learner to develop an awareness of the skills necessary to use both manual and computerised payroll systems
- To explore with the learner the importance of accuracy and security in preparing and maintaining payroll records
- To facilitate the learner to develop the skill, knowledge and understanding of how to operate the cumulative, emergency and temporary tax system
- To assist the learner in developing the academic and vocational language, literacy and numeracy skills related to Payroll through the medium of the indicative content
- To enable the learner to take responsibility for his/her own learning.
FETAC Level 5 Component Certificate
Monday evenings 6.30pm – 9.30pm
3rd October 2022 – 13th February 2023