- Leisure facility operations
- Sports nutrition
- Health promotion
- Safety management
- Supervisory management
- Team leadership
- Work experience
- Anatomy and is physiology
- Supervisory Management
- Safety Management
- Sports Nutritionist
This program provides a wide range of opportunities for advancing your career in the health and fitness industry. The problem qualifies students as a qualified personal trainer and/ a fitness instructor for insurance purposes. The program also provides students with necessary skills to manage a leisure centre facility.
Graduates from this program could become personal trainers, manage a leisure centre facility or progress to further college studies.
- QQI Level 6 – Leisure Facility Spervisory Management (6M4749)
- B bus in recreation and sports management – WIT (3 reserved DC places)
- BSc in retail management – WIT (5 reserved DC places)
- Reps Ireland group fitness instructor.
N.B. Due to ongoing developments in QQI awards, names and content are subject to change.