- Business Management
- Work Experience
- Sales Presentation
- Applied Economics
- Business subjects, coupled with information technology, prepare students for a wide range of career opportunities at middle management level in Finance, Management, Self-Employment and the Public Sector.
This is a full-time course designed to advance existing skills of students who have completed a business studies course. Students will be required to attend classes on each weekday, from Monday to Friday.
Any enquiries can be directed to class tutor Maurice Barry at email@example.com
Minimum Entry Requirements
- Successful completion of a QQI Level 5 Certificate business or computing.
- Successful completion of interview.
- Applications from mature students will be considered.
- QQI Level 6 – Advanced Certificate in Business (6M4985)
- The full QQI Level 6 Certificate facilitates entry, on a competitive basis, to a range of third-level institutions nationwide. Further details are
available from the relevant institutions.
- An agreement has been negotiated with WIT to accept WCFE Level 6 students to Year 2 of the ordinary business degree, subject to specified criteria (see page 49 of brochure).
- An agreement has been negotiated with IT Carlow to accept WCFE Level 6 students who satisfy criteria directly into second year of linked business programmes (see page 49 of brochure).
Block placement with the dates to be decided. Opportunity for work-based experimental learning in the UK under Erasmus+ Programme.
There are no tuition fees, however costs of approx. €70 may be anticipated for textbooks.
N.B. Due to ongoing developments in QQI awards, names and content are subject to change.