- Sculpted Gel Nails
- Sculpted Acrylic Nails
- Manicure & Pedicure
- Airbrush Nails
- Nail Art
- 3D Nail Art
- Hand Art
- Electric File
- Removal of False Nails
- Luxury Hand & Foot Treatments
- Business & Salon Design
- Anatomy & Physiology of Hands and Feet
For health & Well Being
- Free Lance Nail Technician
- Self Employment
- Nail Bars
- Beauty Salon
This is an intensive full time course in both practical and theoretical aspects of Nail Technology. It is a comprehensive course with a wide cross section of skills acquired during training. The course will be to a very high level, delivering specialised awards to equip graduates with a unique set of skills, which will lead to endless employment opportunities.
Minimum Entry Requirements
- Leaving Certificate/Leaving Certificate Applied or equivalent.
- Successful completion of interview.
- ITEC – Level 4 Certificate in Manicure & Pedicure
- ITEC – Level 4 Certificate in Nail Art
- ITEC – Level 5 Certificate in Nail Art
- ITEC – Level 5 Diploma in Nail Technology
- QQI – Level 5 Beauty Industry & Ethics
- WCFE Cert: Airbrush Nails
- WCFE Cert: Use of Electric File
- There are no college tuition fees, however the cost of exams amount to approx. €400 and salon materials
amount to approx. €250.
- Additional costs for uniforms, books and training kits (Nail Art/Gel/Acrylic Kit, Manicure/Pedicure Kit, Gel Polish Kit) are extra and will amount to approx. €820.
- College registration is a separate fee and is NOT included in the above fees.
Additional Courses (Optional)
- Gel Polish Training – Certified
- Advanced Hand & Nail Treatments
- One Stroke Nail Art – Certified
- 3D Nail Art – Certified
- Extreme Shape Course – Certified
N.B. Due to ongoing developments in QQI awards, names and content are subject to change.