- Theatrical Make-Up, High Fashion & Photographic Make-Up
- Laser IPL + Microdermabrasion
- Body Massage/Body Electrics
- Spa Treatments – Body Polish/ Mud Wraps
- Salon Work Experience
- Make-Up Artist
- Laser Clinic Therapist
- Skincare Consultant
- Spa/Leisure Centre
- Company Representative
- Cruise Liner
- Qualifications to travel Internationally
This is a full time course including practical and theoretical training in aspects of Beauty & Body Therapy. This course leads to internationally recognised qualifications. We have a high standard of training with our students regularly receiving awards at National and International Level, opening up a wide range of employment opportunities worldwide.
Minimum Entry Requirements
- ITEC Beauty Specialist & ITEC Facial Electrics or equivalent together with successful interview.
- Mature students welcome with the above pre-requisite and a successful interview.
- Students can transfer from other colleges provided they have the above pre-requisite and a successful interview.
Progression onto the Alternative Health & Well-Being Therapies course is dependent on a successful interview. Alternative Health & Well-Being Therapies enables the student to build on their knowledge and qualifications and includes ITEC Reflexology, QQI Level 5 in Nutrition and QQI Level 6 in Indian Head Massage.
Follow us on instagram @wcfetheatricalmakeup
- CIDESCO – Beauty Therapy International Diploma
- ITEC – Diploma in Holistic Massage
- ITEC – Diploma in Microdermabrasion
- QQI Level 6 – Theatre & Film Make-Up with High Fashion & Photographic Make-Up (6N4700)
- ITEC – Diploma in Intense Pulse Light (IPL) Treatments
Additional Courses (Additional)
- Advanced Waxing – Certified
- Gel Nails – Certified
- Lash Extensions & High Definition Brows – Certified
- Make-Up Workshops with MUA’s from current film sets from around the world
There are no college tuition fees, however the total cost over the year for salon materials is €475. Books, kits, and college registration are not included in these fees. Examination fees amount to approximately €600.
New students to W.C.F.E. will need to purchase uniform, towels, kits and books.
N.B. Due to ongoing developments in QQI awards, names and content are subject to change.