- Dermalogica Facial Treatments
- Facial Electrical Treatment
- Manicure & Pedicure
- Make-Up & High Fashion Make-Up
- Lash Extensions
- Anatomy and Physiology
- Business & Salon Design Studies
- Health Spa/Leisure Centres
- Company Representative
- Make-Up Artist
- Cruise Liner Therapist
- Beauty Salons
- Skin Care Consultant
This is a full-time course including both practical and theoretical training in aspects of beauty therapy. The course leads to diplomas of international recognition. We have a high standard of training with our students receiving awards at National and International Level, opening up a wide range of employment opportunities worldwide.
Minimum Entry Requirements
- Leaving Certificate/Leaving Certificate Applied or equivalent.
- Successful completion of interview.
- Biology is not a requirement.
- Mature students welcome.
A pre-requisite for progression onto Level 6 (Year 2) IPL, Microdermabrasion, Body Treatments and Theatrical Make- Up with High Fashion/Photographic Make-Up, is dependant on attainment of ITEC Beauty Specialist and ITEC Facial Electrics or CIBTAC Aesthetic Treatments or equivalent and successful completion of an interview.
- ITEC – Beauty Specialist Diploma
- ITEC – Diploma in Facial Electrical Treatments
- QQI Level 5 – Beauty Industry & Ethics (5N3470)
- CIBTAC – Diploma in Aesthetic Treatments
Additional Courses (Additional)
- Threading – Face/Brows – Certified
- Spray Tanning – Certified
- Specialised High Fashion Make-Up – Certified
- Lash Extensions – Certified
- Shellac Nails – Certified
- Gel Nails – Certified
- Dermalogica Product Training – Certified
- Gels Nail & Shellac Nails
- There are no college tuition fees, however the total cost of salon materials, exams and make-up kit amount to approximately €715.
- Additional costs for uniforms, training kit and books are extra and will cost approximately €625.
- College registration is a separate fee and is NOT included in the above fees.
Follow us on instagram @wcfetheatricalmakeup
N.B. Due to ongoing developments in QQI awards, names and content are subject to change.