- Holistic Massage
- Indian Head Massage
- Anatomy and Physiology
- Business Studies
- Yoga/Meditation (non-certified)
- Qualifications to travel Internationally
- Massage Therapist
- Indian Head Massage Therapist
- Freelance – Hospitals, Care Centres, Hospices
- Cruise Liners
- Spas/Health Centre
- Holistic Centres
This is a full-time course leading to professional qualifications. Students will receive a sound knowledge of Holistic Therapies from ancient philosophies to modern day teaching. As part of their training, students will learn to take a holistic approach, treating body, mind and spirit, thereby guiding their client towards better health and general well-being.
Minimum Entry Requirements
- Leaving Certificate/Leaving Certificate Applied or Equivalent.
- Successful completion of interview.
- Mature students welcome.
- ITEC – Diploma in Holistic Massage
- ITEC – Diploma in Reflexology
- QQI – Nutrition Level 5 (5N2006)
- QQI – Indian Head Massage Level 6 (6N3477)
Students will be advised in September regarding the cost of additional workshops.
Please Note: Every effort is made to have these costs as accurate as possible, however, please be aware that some of these costings are supplied by external agencies & external exam bodies and there is a potential for those to change unexpectedly. If changes occur they will be communicated to learners as soon as possible.
Additional Courses (Optional) Certified / Non-Certified
- Reiki Levels 1 & 2
- Crystal Therapy
Follow us on Facebook & Twitter
Follow us on Facebook: Beauty Therapy at Waterford College of Further Education
Follow us on Instagram: @wcfetheatricalmakeup and @beauty_therapy_at_wcfe
N.B. Due to ongoing developments in QQI awards, names and content are subject to change.