The course is designed for those who are interested in the usual and unusual skill of floral design.
• Flower arranging with Fresh Flowers
• Flower arranging with Silk Flowers
• Flower arranging with Dried Flowers
• Basic arrangement, the tricks and techniques of selecting flowers and the life prolonging techniques for cut flowers.
• Colour schemes and types of arrangements; table arrangements and centrepieces.
• Bridal and Church flowers, wreaths and hand ties.
• Pre-arranging techniques and treatments.
• How to hold fresh flowers in place
• Types of containers and conditioning of arrangements.
Wednesday evenings 7pm – 9pm
This is an Onsite Course
6th October 2021 – 15th December 2021