The purpose of this award is to equip the learner with the knowledge, skill and competence to develop and execute digital marketing strategies and activities, under supervision, using a range of e-tools within a range of digital marketing contexts.
- Outline the unique characteristics of the web as a marketing medium
- Differentiate digital marketing from traditional marketing practice
- Identify digital marketing strategies and explain their integration with traditional marketing
- Outline the stages of analysis, development, implementation and control of digital marketing campaigns
- Identify e-tools to include social media marketing, blogs, rich media, email marketing, search engine, optimization, online advertising and their application to digital marketing campaigns
- Outline strengths and weaknesses across a range of e-tools
- Develop customised digital marketing campaigns to include the use of e-tools
- Evaluate the effectiveness of campaigns using analytical e-tools
- Plan a digital marketing campaign from inception to completion
- Choose appropriate e-tools to implement a digital marketing strategy
- Monitor digital marketing campaigns and use e-tools to include web analytics, social media monitoring and social bookmarking, to measure their effectiveness.
- Demonstrate a range of client management relationship skills to establish and maintain the business-to-business process.
3rd October 2018 – 13th February 2019
Wednesday evening 6.30pm – 9.30pm